- The North Wilts Ringing Centre is available to book for any band or group of ringers. Please contact the Secretary. It is situated on the front 8 at Christchurch (tenor 11 cwt). The simulator currently uses ABEL.
|1st Saturday||Specific Skill||More advanced methods|
|2nd Saturday||Occasional one-off sessions|
|3rd Saturday||Plain Hunt||Specific method|
|4th Saturday||Occasional one-off sessions|
|5th Saturday||more rope time for beginners ringing rounds, call changes, dodging etc.||Youth Group|
- Sat 4th December 10am Bell-handling Workshop for those who would like to improve their technique. This will be a 1-1 session. Anyone welcome. 11am Plain Bob Doubles
- Sat 18th December 10am Plain hunt on 5/6 11am Kent/Oxford TB
- Sat 15th January 10am Plain Hunt on 5,6,7,8 11am St Simons St Martins
- Sat 29th January 10am more rope time for developing ringers 11am Youth Group
Please let the secretary know if there is something specific that you would like to see in the programme.